1. Associação Amigos de Monserrate, is committed to protecting the security and privacy of anyone accessing our website https://amigosdemonserrate.pt/en ("Site"). In this context, we have prepared this Privacy and Cookies Policy ("Policy"), in order to affirm our commitment and respect for the rules of privacy and protection of personal data.
2. The Policy regulates the processing of the personal data of the users of the Site ("Users"), collected for the use of the same by Associação Amigos de Monserrate.
II - Who we are
III - Collection and Processing of Personal Data
1. At the time, access to and use of the Site does not necessarily imply the disclosure of personal data by Users, except when Users are required to interact with the Site, and in this case, any consent for this purpose will always cover all users. legal requirements in force on the date of such consent.
IV - User's Rights
1. In accordance with the applicable legislation, Users may request, at any time, access to personal data concerning them, as well as their rectification, elimination and limitation of their processing or the portability of their data - verified the conditions legally provided - upon written request addressed to the Associação Amigos de Monserrate to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Users may also obtain confirmation that personal data concerning them are subject to processing and are provided, if required, with a copy of the data being processed.
3. In accordance with the law, Users are also guaranteed the right to withdraw consent for the processing of data for purposes based on this ground, and does not, however, invalidate the treatment carried out by that date on the basis of consent previously given.
4. For the exercise of any of the above rights, Users must submit a written request for the following contacts:
Address: Associação Amigos de Monserrate
Parque de Monserrate
V - When is data transferred to other entities?
1. The personal data of Users shall be kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, unless another period of retention is derived from applicable law.
2. Under what circumstances is there communication of data to other entities?
The Associação Amigos de Monserrate may transmit the personal data of Users:
a) When using other entities for the provision of certain services, insofar as such provision of services may imply access by these entities to the personal data of Users. Thus, any subcontracting entity of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate will treat the personal data of Users, in the name and on behalf of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate, in the strict obligation to follow its instructions and in accordance with the subcontracting agreement entered into with said subcontracting entities;
b) To any company in which Associação Amigos de Monserrate holds (directly or indirectly) a participation in its capital stock ("Associação Amigos de Monserrate"), for the purposes previously defined;
c) To entities with which the Associação Amigos de Monserrate Societies have established agreements or commercial partnerships, for the purposes previously defined;
d) to third parties, when it deems such communications as necessary or adequate (i) in light of applicable law, (ii) compliance with legal obligations / court orders, (iii) deliberations or decisions of control authorities or iv) to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities.
3. In any of the situations mentioned above, the Associação Amigos de Monserrate shall take all appropriate measures to ensure the effective protection of the personal data transmitted.
VI - Security
1. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate makes its best efforts to protect the personal data of Users against unauthorized access. For this purpose it uses security systems, rules and other procedures to ensure the protection of personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction.
2. It is, however, the responsibility of the Users to ensure and ensure that the devices and equipment used to access the Site are adequately protected against harmful software, computer viruses and worms.
VII - Cookies
1. "Cookies" are small text files that identify the computer of each User on the server of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate. The cookies themselves do not identify the individual user, only the computer used.
3. The cookies used on this Site are as follows:
These cookies are associated with the use of Universal Analytics. They are used to distinguish users by assigning a randomly generated number to each user of the site. These cookies are included in each page request and are used to collect data about users browsing the site. The collected innovation is then handled through the Google Analytics platform.
_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
When navigation ends.
This cookie is also associated with the use of Google Universal Analytics and is used to limit the volume of data collected on high traffic sites.
4. All the most current browsers allow the User to accept, reject or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. The User can configure the cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of the browser. To learn more about cookies, including how to see what cookies were created and how to manage and delete them, you can visit www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes information on how to manage user settings for various browsers.
5. Not sure what web browser you use? To check it, open your web browser and select "Help" at the top of the browser window. Then select "About." You should see a popup window with information about your browser. Open your web browser and select the browser name at the top of the screen (eg "Firefox"). Then select "About." You should see a popup window with information about your browser.
Please note, however, that by disabling cookies, you may partially or totally affect your browsing experience on the Site.
VIII - Links to Third Party Websites
1. The links on this Site may lead to other sites. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate is not responsible, approves or otherwise supports or subscribes to the content of these sites, nor the sites linked to or referred to in them.
2. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate shall not be liable for damages resulting from viruses that may infect the User's computer or network, or other property, as a result of access to the Associação Amigos de Monserrate website with transfer of content from this to the computer or user's network.
3. This Policy applies only to information collected on the Associação Amigos de Monserrate Website, so that, for the User to know how his / her data may be processed in the context of any other sites accessed through this Site, you should consult the privacy policies.
IX - Complaints
1. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, the User has the right to submit a complaint to the National Data Protection Commission or other competent control authority in accordance with the law, if it considers that the processing of its data by the Associação Amigos de Monserrate violates the legal regime in force at any time.
X - Queries and Suggestions
1. The User may contact the Associação Amigos de Monserrate on all matters related to the processing of his or her personal data and the exercise of the rights conferred by applicable law and in particular referred to in this Policy, through the following contacts :
XI - Changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate reserves the right at any time to amend these terms of processing of personal data. These changes will be properly advertised on the Site.
However, whenever relevant changes are made to the User regarding cookies, you will again see a pop-up window so that, depending on the type of cookie in question, you can access the information and / or consent to its use and storage .
Last updated: July 5, 2019
1. This Site is owned by the Associação Amigos de Monserrate, headquartered at Parque de Monserrate, 2710-405 Sintra, tax payer number 502970022, (hereinafter referred to as "Associação Amigos de Monserrate") and is also operated and housed in infrastructure provided by Javali - Administração e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas Informáticos, Lda. With headquarters in Madan Parque, Rua dos Inventores, Quinta da Torre, 2825-182 Caparica.
IV - Access to the Website
1. Access to the Site is not subject to registration. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate has the exclusive right to suspend, in whole or in part, access to the Site, in particular in the management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations, and to terminate, permanently or temporarily, in whole or in part, at any time, in accordance with its will, the Site or any of the services, without prior notice.
V - Use of the Website
1. Use of the Site is subject to compliance with the following rules:
a) Do not use the Site to send or make available any illegal, false, deceptive, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally condemnable, harmful or harmful to the dignity of the person or harmful to minors , or that could negatively affect the image of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate;
b) Do not use the Site to send or make available information or content belonging to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as content protected by copyright of third parties or content containing personal data of third parties;
c) Do not use the Site to make available or transmit any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojans or other item or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
d) Do not use or exploit, for commercial purposes or in any way paid, the Site, including its contents, materials, features or resources. It may not, in particular, promote or divulge on the Site any brand, product or service, such as through offers of sale, applications for sponsorships and promotion of competitions.
e) Do not remove any copyright, trademark or copyright notice;
f) Not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a member of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate; do not lead or receive someone as if you were a host, nor falsely witness kinship or bonding with anyone;
g) Do not make available or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM.
h) Do not collect, store, make available, transmit, explore or reproduce information about other users (including user names and / or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
2. In general, the User must use the Site in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and should not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of the features and functionality of the Site. You acknowledge that you will use the Site at your own risk and are solely responsible for any damage caused to your system and / or computer equipment or for other damages or losses, including loss or damage to data, resulting from the use of the materials, content or information obtained, in any way, through the Site.
VI - Intellectual Property Rights
1. The User acknowledges that the Site, its structure and disposition, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its functionalities and the software used in it, as well as the trademarks, logos and symbols presented on the Site are the owned by the Associação Amigos de Monserrate or were duly licensed in favor of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate.
2. The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Site (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and all other information made available) are protected by intellectual property rights and are bound to respect such rights.
3. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate is responsible for managing the design, layout and layout of all information, content and materials on the Site, so that the Associação Amigos de Monserrate may at any time update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, as well as modify their presentation and configuration and change their URLs.
4. The User is not authorized to transmit, communicate to the public, publish, make available to the public, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute in any way the texts, images or other information contained in this Site or part of the Site without the prior written permission of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate. The use of trademarks and logos on this Site, as well as the availability of materials and products on the Site, do not grant and can not be construed as granting Users permission to use, directly or indirectly, such trademarks, logos or materials.
VII - Personal Data
VIII - Information
1. The information provided on the Associação Amigos de Monserrate website http://amigosdemonserrate.com is essentially intended to clarify and inform the Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by the Associação Amigos de Monserrate, as well as the products promoted by them and / or marketed.
IX - Liability and Guarantees
1. The Site has been developed in the interests of our users. However, we can not guarantee that the Site or any functionality available therein will meet any needs and expectations that it has or that serve its specific purposes.
2. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate also does not guarantee that:
a) The results obtained through the use of the Site are correct, true, proper or reliable;
b) Any advice, recommendation or information of any kind that is the responsibility of the Associação Amigos de Monserrate, presented or made available on the Site, or obtained through its use, is current, accurate, complete or free from errors - Associação Amigos de Monserrate informs that it does not assume any legal duty in this matter;
c) Any material or other content made available by third parties through the Site is secure, legal or adequate;
d) The qualities, functionalities or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or contents disclosed in the Site fulfill any expectations of the users.
3. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate assures, however, that in a reasonable, assiduous and enforceable manner it strives to guarantee the reliability of the results obtained by the use of the Site.
4. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate will not be responsible for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, failure (temporary or permanent) of the Site, applications or other tools. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate shall not be liable for any damages resulting from misuse or inability to use the Site.
X - Links
1. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate may provide links to pages of other entities. These Sites do not belong to, nor are operated or controlled by the Associação Amigos de Monserrate, so it does not take responsibility, approve or in any way support or endorse the content of these Sites, or Linked Sites referred to therein. The establishment of links does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between the Associação Amigos de Monserrate and the owner or manager of the web page to which the link refers.
2. In view of the foregoing, the Associação Amigos de Monserrate shall not be liable for the legality, reliability or quality of any content made available therein, nor for compliance with applicable legal rules in relation to the contents available thereto, and the use of these links is entirely the responsibility of Users .
XI - Security
1. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate does not guarantee that the Site will run uninterruptedly, be free from errors or failures or be available on an ongoing basis.
2. The Associação Amigos de Monserrate makes every effort to ensure that the Site does not contain any viruses or other elements of the kind that are dangerous to your computer. However, since Associação Amigos de Monserrate can not fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it can not guarantee that they do not contain any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
3. In order to guarantee the security of the Site, the Associação Amigos de Monserrate may, at any time and without prior notice, take the necessary measures to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Site, including restrictions or limitations of access.
XIII - Queries
XIV - Applicable Law
XV - Jurisdiction